Since its inception in 1988, ACCOR’s mission has been to design and manufacture American-made, innovative, health-safe plumbing fittings that are the easiest to install, most reliable, and most cost-effective for the plumbing trade.
ACCOR pioneered the first “push-fit” supply stop valve, with its patented PUSHON® Technology, creating a whole new plumbing valve application superior to compression and crimp-on style fittings. ACCOR continues to lead the market with innovative features such as the first one valve to fit on all pipe, the first factory attached reinforced, flexible connectors to eliminate joint leaks, the first (and only) positive shut-off with a non-deteriorating design mechanism, and the first (and only) to solve the expensive problem of replacing aging compression valve installations.
ACCOR is the only company that provides an increased margin of safety through a patented design of two gripper rings for double pipe contact and a twist-off removal system that ensures no accidental early release.
Proudly Made in the USA.
Headquartered in Kirkland, Washington, ACCOR® proudly manufactures all its products in the USA. Our manufacturing plant in Wenatchee, Washington, utilizes a state-of-the-art manufacturing process with an automated, robotics-controlled line that senses and tests every valve for high quality. We have invested millions of dollars into unique manufacturing technology that allows us to implement the best quality controls while keeping jobs in the United States.
Industry Leading 10 Year Warranty
ACCOR’s automation process and quality control system enables ACCOR to confidently provide to its customers the best warranty in the plumbing industry. This unique 10 year limited warranty for residential construction includes labor. ACCOR Technology is a company that you can trust and is used and recommended by the Top Builders and Plumbers in North America.
PUSHON® Technology Outperforms All Others.
Our company’s success comes from a great team proud to be part of the U.S. manufacturing sector. It begins with our superior engineering and drive to innovate. But it is our dedicated culture of quality assurance and customer satisfaction that has propelled us to lead the market with our PUSHON technology.
All Our Products:
• Require no tools for installation or removal.
• Were created lead-free from inception, providing the advantage of more than 30 years of in-field experience—while the new, lead-free mandate forced other manufacturers to convert to new and unproven, less-malleable alloy designs.
• Include the ACCOR® one-piece design of factory-attached, flexible connectors that eliminate joint leaks.
• Come in three designer finishes: Clean White, Brushed Chrome and Oil-Rubbed Bronze.
• Are backed by the industry’s only 10-year warranty that includes product defects and associated labor costs.
• Are proudly made in the USA at a state-of-the-art facility that utilizes a superior, robotics-controlled quality-control process.
• Have received the endorsement of leaders in the construction and plumbing industry and have been installed in new homes since 1988.
Patented PUSHON® Technology:
• Incorporates stainless-steel gripper rings and EPDM rubber seals, and the ability to easily push onto copper, CPVC or PEX piping systems;
• Is the only one in the industry to provide an increased margin of safety through a patented design of two gripper rings for double pipe contact and a twist-off removal system that ensures no accidental early release.